Saturday, March 6, 2021

Random Stupid Musings

 Bob Hope described his curved nose as a ski jump.  Meghan Markle has the same.  It is attractive though.  I never thought about Bob Hope as attractive.  Harry is lucky.  Meghan has a bubbly personality.  Markle sparkle.

For whatever the reason I push my call button, the aide arrives with coffee.  Always.  I have them well trained.  All I wanted was to ask for a decongestant, but coffee is OK too.

Wrestling, like nostalgia, isn't what it used to be.  It is no longer with a wink and a nod.  Now they not only pretend it's real, I think many performers believe it's real.

Wrestling might be fake, but gravity is not.  Paraphrased from wrestler Marc Mera.

An old friend said there is high school and college wrestling, and TV rassling.

I recently had to refresh its and it's and when to use either.  Its not easy.

Facebook has a new feature that tags a post you've made as "author" if you are one.  This is just too stupid to comment on.

We have a new word.  Deepfake.  It is on NBC News this morning so it must be a real word. I guess that is deeper than regular fake.  I would rather see "really really fake".  Instead of posting that a manipulated photo of Tom Cruise is fake, it is deepfake (one word, not two).

Why can't women be NFL officials?  They have eyes, ears, and a brain.  Which is more than current officials.  I can envision a coach charging a woman official to protest a call, as she puts her hands on her hips and gives him "the look".

It is 2021.  Why do we still have sandpaper-like toilet paper that easily tears off way too soon as you unroll it?

All genuine oriental (or Persian) rugs have an intentional flaw.  Only Allah is perfect.  To make a perfect rug would be blasphemy to a devout Muslim.

It is said your are a lover or a fighter.  There is a third category.  A really good runner.





No comments:

Post a Comment