Wednesday, March 24, 2021

It's So Hard To Be Me

 So my Dave Day continues.

I used a new shower today. Everyone said the one I was using was terrible compared to these other ones. So down the hall of The Home I went.

It looked nice. I reached in to turn on the hot water in the shower so it would warm up and promptly got drenched in cold water. This shower has a hand-held shower gizmo that someone left dangling, pointed right at me. I quick-grabbed-closed the shower curtain. It was a foot too narrow. What the heck? I reached in to grab the nozzle while getting sprayed all over as it spun at the end of its metal hose. Before long, there was a puddle a couple of inches deep outside the shower on the changing area floor. The drain didn't. I was still dressed, so I was wet, and my clothes were wet.

I took off my dripping clothes and showered OK, but then I had to wade through the changing room pool to my wet clothes. I had to put them back on to walk down the hall to my room.

It is so hard to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment