Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Roommates and Bathrooms

 5:30 AM. Richard gets up to use the bathroom. The deaf bastard is like a herd of elephants, making so much noise that he wakes me up.

He goes back to bed. Well, thanks to the power of suggestion, now I have to go. As I leave the bathroom, I must pass Richard's bed. I know he must be still awake.

"Richard!" I say loudly. He's a deaf bastard, especially when he wants to be.

"Richard!".

"Huh a9oi4 joijehj oeio" he responds. Being deaf sometimes means having a speech impediment. Or the ability to channel alien languages.

"Richard, you pissed all over the floor."

"I did? Koej0ijh iojoD OOEOHALjoj."

"If you have a short bat, stand closer to the plate," I answer.

"Oejoj ojoee mcle ke ooHJD".

Well, I'm glad that's settled. I hope I wasn't too rough on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment