Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Photography Subjects in the Home

 Many of you know that I am an author. Writing is one of the arts. Wikipedia, that irrefutable bastion of truth, defines the arts as...

"The arts refers to the theory, human application and physical expression of creativity found in human cultures and societies through skills and imagination in order to produce objects, environments and experiences. Major constituents of the arts include visual arts (including architecture, ceramics, drawing, filmmaking, painting, photography, and sculpting), literary arts (including fiction, drama, poetry, and prose), performing arts (including dance, music, and theatre), and culinary arts (including cooking, chocolate making and winemaking)."
I've hit two of the arts, namely visual (photography) and literary (fiction. Where is nonfiction??). Writing is definitely the most difficult, which is why photography is my favorite.
Being in "the home", I don't have many opportunities for good subjects. I also don't have my Nikon. Only my phone's camera. So this is the best I could manage.




The following photo shows my solution to a window shade that won't stay up. I braced it with my cane. I'm a genius.





No comments:

Post a Comment