Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Gettin' Groceries

 I need to get to $35 to get free delivery from Price Chopper through Instacart. They don't deliver here, but I'm bored and putting together a cart just in case they change their minds. After all, yesterday I sent Price Chopper a message about this problem. I imagine the corporate guys are running around their Manhatten penthouse office in panic mode, even now in the middle of the night.

I put in the things I need into the cart. $0. I don't need anything so I actually didn't put in anything. Pay attention.
Then I put in the things I like that the home doesn't have. Apples, oranges, bananas, and grapes. That got me to $13. I am NOT paying a $5 delivery fee for $13 worth of food.
So I put in some things I rarely buy. Dr. Pepper, air freshener (for my roommate should I get one), I'm at $21.43. I need $13.57 more.
I need to do this. I am NOT paying $5 for the honor of buying groceries. What else should I buy? I still have ginger ale in stock.
I'd buy beer but the home doesn't allow it blah blah blah.
I need to find more things that I need. Any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment