Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Buy Green Bananas

Here's the numbers. 215,000 people in the US have tested positive for the coronavirus. One month ago, on February 29th, the US had its first death. Four days ago that number hit 1,000 deaths. Two days later, the number hit 2,000 deaths. Four days later, today, it is 4,620

Governor Cuomo, America's governor, said the peak will be in two to three weeks, according to health experts. That's the peak, not the end.

Stay home. It isn't a big change for me, but it is for most. You've spent a long time and a lot of money making your home comfortable and nice to be in. Now is the time to reap those rewards.

Keep your sense of humor. An old friend, a photographer buddy, had cancer. He was undergoing chemo. His doctor asked how he was doing. Sammy said he bought a box of 700 Q-tips.

Buy a box of 700 Q-tips. Buy green bananas. Dance in the rain.

As for me, I bought lamps. I hung a few of my photos. It is getting there. Maybe next month I'll think about buying a TV even. And I don't care much for TV. But that's how optimistic I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment