Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Let There Be Light

I love my apartment. I really do. It is a perfect size for one person. I've been here for close to two months and, even being quarantined inside for weeks, I still love it. Especially the walk-in shower with the grab handles. With my lack of balance, it is a wonderful thing.
Only one thing bothered me. The kitchen is really dark. I'd turn on the light over the stove to get some light, and I plugged my USB laptop light into a USB wall plug for a little more. Geez, you think they would have done better than this.
So I've been putting together an order for Amazon, including lights for the kitchen. What a pain. I went to my apartment door to get my mail, and there was a light switch next to it. Huh. I wonder what this does? So I flipped it.
And this huge kitchen ceiling light turned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment