Sunday, April 18, 2021

King of Bullshit

 Many years ago, I had a young computer intern name Jason. Jason considered himself to be a genius, so it was always fun to bring him down to reality.

I can't recall why Jason was in my office, but some how he mentioned B&W television. I told him there has never been a B&W television.
Jason looked at me bewildered, unaware that he was talking to the King of Bullshit.
"What do you mean?" asked Jason.
"The only televisions and cameras ever made were color," I answered.
All I got from Jason was a deer in the headlights look.
"What?" asked Jason.
"Televisions and cameras were always color," I told him. "In the old days, life was B&W."
Jason walked away, shaking his head.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I would say. I stumbled upon this blog while looking for info on trawler living. Seems as though that part of your life is done for now. I have found your blogs interesting, in any event. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting is an understatement. Ask me about living with Sasquatch (Bigfoot).

      Delete